congratulations to the acceptance of your BVM 2023 paper. As you know, BVM organization is decentralized, and the TU-Braunschweig team is compiling the proceedings, which will be published with Springer, Berlin.
The next steps:
- Please refer to the latest version of the author kit:
- Deutsch: https://bvm.plri.de/DE/0000.zip
- Englisch: https://bvm.plri.de/EN/0000.zip
- Please take into account the comments of the reviewers and update your paper accordingly.
- Please pack your submission according to the author’s guidelines.
- Please submit that package via https://bvm.plri.de/.
You can login with your email address which you used for submission of the manuscript. The password will be sent to this address as well. It is not the same as for the CMT of the manuscript submission. Please check your emails for the password.
Our system will check your package with respect to compliance with the authors guidelines. Once the upload is complete, you can finally submit your paper after a last check. Please note that further edits are not possible after that. However, we appreciate early submssions as this allows us to start the compilation process right now. So, if all required modifications are done, please do not hesitate and submit instantaniously. This will also yield a more relaxed Christmas holiday for you.
In case of any problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
the organizing committee of BVM