BVM 2022 presenter information
- All presentations are possible in English or German.
- Please refer to the program for the session and exact time of your presentation.
- 15 minutes are scheduled for each talk (12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes discussion). Please adhere to your planned 12 minutes!
- Slides will be presented using the presentation notebook located in the auditorium.
- Possible formats are PowerPoint and PDF.
- Presentation slides have to be uploaded to the presentation notebook at the media check-in in advance, the latest during the break before the session.
- At the media check-in, please check if your presentation is working as expected.
- Posters are to be prepared and printed in DIN A0 portrait format.
- Due to Covid-related space constraints, there will be three non-moderated poster sessions.
- Authors should be available for questions and discussion at their poster during their respective poster sessions.
- Posters are to be removed immediately after the poster session to make room for the posters of the next session.
- The posters of session 1 can be put up on Monday morning at the beginning of the BVM. Posters of the following sessions can be put up directly after the previous poster session.
- Software demonstrations are integrated into the poster sessions.
- The methodical contents of the software demonstration are presented on a poster. The poster guidelines apply here.
- In addition to the poster wall, 1 table and 1 chair will be available for a software demonstration, which are placed in front of the poster.
- Power supply is available if required.
- Should you require further assistance, please contact the conference secretariat.